I'm Full

4:27 PM ida ahmad 0 Comments

I want to grow up to be a good son to abah and ibu. All these time, i'm very well mannered and not to forget handsome as well. I'm very rare to get sick because i have a very healthy lifestyle. :D That means i use my daily time very much to do physical and mental activities. I explore every inch of our house by myself, kicking ball with the help of my parents and enjoy weather forecast and ads on tv. When they read a book or recite Al-Quran, i will join them happily. I also have enough sleep and that make ibu enough rest daily. In short, i spend my valuable time to the fullest.


As i'm very healthy boy, i manage to gain weight every time we do a check up. Dr. Philip in Miri also fine with that. It became a big issue as i did not grow much physically compared to other kids. I only 7.4kg at 11 months check up while my birth weight was 2.9kg. Its not because i dont like to eat but i'm just full and very much in love with my ibu's delicious creamy milk. Besides, thats so much things that need my attention.

Very well. Here to whom it may concern. Dont worry very much about me and please dont compare me to other kiddos. I'm just as unique as my name :D . I dont want to walk yet simply because i like to be carry. Am i smart or what? I dont like to eat much just because i'm already full. i dont talk much because i have to do a lot of thinking all the time.

To ibu i love u so much. i'm so sorry for wasting your time preparing my food but instead i just eat two spoons of them. Please dont give up on me. I know one day i will love your handmade cook as abah always said you're very good cooker.

0 comments: