Bali Trip

11:59 PM ida ahmad 0 Comments

We went to Bali, Indonesia few weeks ago. It was a big family holiday trip and that was the main reason why ibu and I stayed in Penang at the first place. Abah only joined us few days before Raya Haji. It was really a wonderful vacation for 17 of my family members and it even more special since i rarely meet my cousins, uncles and aunties.

In Bali, we also celebrated Tokwan Ahmad 57th and Paklong 31st birthday. We visited few exciting places there. I had my first experience boating when we went to Pulau Turtle. It was awesome. The island was like a mini zoo where we were allowed to take pictures with animals such as turtle, snake and few types of birds.


We when to Bali Safari and Marine Park as well. It was superb. I could see a lot of animals and the best part they were really close to my eyes. My parents took a lot of picture of the animals and it will be my encyclopedia soon.

After that, we proceed to the fun site where for the 1st time i played in the pool. Its so scary so i cried most of the time. Hehe.. There were also other babies but they were so cool. Anak mat salleh, biasalahkan.


To go around the Bali island, we rent a scooter.  I could not remember how many times i fall asleep on it when we had a ride and that cause my parents to cancel their plan few times.

Thats all i can remember about my trip..a loooott of animals. I really thank God because we safely arrived home in Miri now despite all the booming issues. I hope that every single food that go into our mouths were Halal and i cant wait to go holiday again.


0 comments: