4th Anniversary

9:58 PM ida ahmad 0 Comments

Last thursday was our 4th anniversary. We get married on 5th November 2005. It has been a wonderful journey for me as a wife to a lovely husband.

For the first time, he bought me a bouquet of roses. Hehehe.. delivered to the house early in the morning when Nazhan and me still on bed. Later on the evening, i baked a chocolate cake with the help of my super hero, the food tester.

Nyum nyum nyum..

Sedap sedap..pass ibu

That's all actually. Very simple celebration. However, within 2 weeks we'll be flying to Gold Coast for a short holiday. I've been planning for this vacation since February, before being pregnant. So, since i'm pregnant at 8 months at that time we are in GC, is just gonna be a simple holiday. Not as adventure as it should be. Maybe the adventure comes in different way with Nazhan around and as we going to take public transpot for the whole vacation. Can't wait for that moment.

Happy '4'- Lovely..

0 comments: