School at early age

7:08 PM ida ahmad 0 Comments

My boy is taking a big move in his childhood life. He finally enroll in a school called Star Khaliff. He is the youngest one there. I'm so proud of him. Although this is the first time being apart from me, he is not crying at all.

I hope this new enviroment will develop his language ability soon. A bonus point if he can absorb what the teachers trying to nurture there.

First day to school

My husband and me made this desicion although we are not ready in money point of view. Really hope that I can work something else to generate extra income for us. My belief is by mingle with kids his age, he can talk when he heard others talking.

When we at home, I hardly can get his attention and when I get him, he doesn't want to follow what I said. However when there are kids around, he will try to communicate or imitate them. That's my Nazhan.


Second day to school. So cool..

0 comments: